My mind has been doing a lot of wandering as of late. Here are some of the places its meandered through:
– Beef heart
– W. Kamau Bell here on race and here just being generally hilarious
– Six Grammy nomination for Frank Ocean and five for the Black Keys
– Danny Bowien is the man I want to marry. Here’s why.
– Where to drink Chicagoans!
– 25 Handy Words that Simply Don’t Exist in English
– The Underground Library (for book lovers and the generally nosy)
– National Geographic Photo Contest winners (Even though it didn’t win, I liked this one.)
– Of course, I’m listening to this. But also digging this.
– Edzo’s migrates into the Chi!
– The Food at Our Feet
– Free Cabin Porn
– Alejandro Cartagena
Lead Photo: The flowers I bought myself. My apartment, Chicago, IL.