I crashed. After five weeks of training I crashed. Now I’m sick. And it’s over 100 degrees in Chicago. You’re not supposed to be sick when it’s that hot. No no. The good thing? Being sick legitimizes wasting time on the internet. After all, what else can you do besides lay in bed with your computer? That means lots of interesting finds and a list of recipes to cook that is piling high…
– Kevin Horan’s Street Census.
– Do you have 10 Essential Cookbooks? (Read the comments!)
– Peter Meehan, thank you for the laugh.
– 100% of students college bound?! (And at least one a future Wildcat!)
– 5411 empanadas has a store!!!
– Rhubarb Cardamom Pie. I want it. Now.
– Chicago Past.
Lead photo: From the balcony of my Spanish school. Panajachel, Guatemala.