Two of my favorite blogger, Luisa and Heidi, regularly share links to articles, photos, sites, etc. they have discovered and enjoyed in posts separate from those including recipes. I’ve recently had some intriguing finds on the internet and, for this reason, am going to start up a similar series of posts. I have no intention of creating a consistent schedule to share links, rather, when I’ve gathered enough I find interesting, I’ll compose a post of them. Sound good? Great. Lets do some surfing. Internet surfing, that is:
– Pastry shop + after-school tutoring program = collaboration at its best.
– From Louder than a Bomb. On Chicago and education.
– My future bike. Hint: it folds.
– From the Yellow House: beautiful poem, beautiful photos.
– Pianos in Public Spaces. For you musicians out there.
– My coffee shop will have a philosophy like this.
– DS2DIO – To people who love dance…
– Currently jamming out to this.
– 2012 graduates, read this.
Lead photo: Yet another photo from my travels. Waiting in San Pedro, Guatemala to cross Lake Atitlán.